How Can a Chiropractor Help You?
People are increasingly asking How Can a Chiropractor Help You? The answer may surprise you: In many more ways than you may think! That’s why Cross-up Chiro shares the possibilities with you.
The development of the Chiropractic profession has come such a long way of the past 10 years. We have seen this massive expansion of practice scope essentially meaning there are more ways we are “allowed” to help people. The Chiropractic and many other Health Care Professions are full of brilliant minds who continue to push the overton window with regards to giving patients’ all they need to live a healthy and enjoyable life.
Cross-Up Chiropractors embody exactly what so many hard working Doctors wished we would as they paved the way forward with new research, better tools, and a holistic mindset.
That is why we strive to be, for the most part, a one stop shop for family care and sports medicine. This form of Chiropractic provides more time for patient interaction and treatment that ultimately leads to quicker results too.
For many years Chiropractic has been seen as the spine people, and although the adjustment (spinal manipulation therapy) is still a tenant of our practice, we are experts in anatomy and physiology and the treatment of muscular, ligamentous, nerve, vessel, and lymphatic conditions. Quite frankly, these systems are almost always co-involved in the case of injury.
HERE, our method can be simply said with the following:
- First, by releasing tension and promoting circulation through muscular therapies, we eliminate the barriers of movement and ensure full range of motion.
- It is then through specific rehab that we balance supporting muscles to counter poor posture.
- Finally, we challenge the original area of complaint with previously painful activities to guarantee an improvement that will get you back to doing what you want, need, love, or desire to do without hesitation.
What kinds of tools do we use in this process:
- Active Release Therapy
- Exercise/Biomechanics Training
- Gua Sha
- Fascial Flossing
- Compression and Vibratory Therapy
The answer to the question: How Can a Chiropractor Help You? is now much clearer. Let us help you get to the next level of your health. The road to feeling strong and resilient isn’t quick, but I bet it’s a heck of a lot faster with us at your side.
To set up your session with either of our Chiropractic Physicians, check out the link below.
Chiropractor, Family Health, Functional Medicine, Message Therapy, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine
COMMENTS: No Comments